I have been experimenting with dbpoweramp converting CD's to 24/96. As I
have discussed in other posts, I really like the sound of the upsampled
16/44.8 to 24/96 through the Transporter! I mean, I'm really happy! I
can even tell the difference in sound from other rooms in the house. It
comes close to that "live" sound. Especially in the bass.

Count me as a believer!

--
earwaxer9

System: modified Winsome Labs Mouse, modified Maggie MMG's, Transporter,
HSU sub 12, MSB DAC to 500 watt sub slave amp, JPS labs power cords,
Silver audio interconnect, Audioquest Granite speaker cable.