seanadams;568666 Wrote:
> I vaguely remember talking to AKM about this years ago but I just can't
> remember what the deal was exactly. Certainly if they had told me slow
> filter is awesome I would have used it.

Me wonders since years. Some high-enders claim all sounds stunning
cause of slow filters. Many devices meanwhile offer different modes by
switching.
Since with the Transporter it is easy to implement, why not play with
it?

Since people already argue about Cat 5 sounds worse as Cat 6 we have
nothing to loose...

Believe me, my Transporter already gave me so much fun over the time i
use it. This makes me play just one more time with it. One of the rare
toys i´ll remember till i die ;)

--
Wombat

Transporter -> RG142 -> Avantgarde based monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 ->
self-made speakers