Louishlomador;569164 Wrote:

> I personally will not use Flac as i still can tell differences bewteen
> Flac and wave. There isn't even a camparism between Flac and Wave, on
> the official flac website. I just find that a bit strange. link below.
> Wavepack is not the same as wave. on the same website flac files are
> converted to wav as an approximation.
>
> http://flac.sourceforge.net/comparison.html

*sigh*

There is no comparison to WAV because that is a comparison of different
lossless codecs to see how fast they operate and what file size
reduction they manage. It is not a comparison to see how they sound
compared to each other, as it is TRIVIALLY easy to check that they all
decode to EXACTLY the same WAV data as they were supplied with to
encode.

What do you mean by "on the same website flac files are converted to
wav as an approximation" ???

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !