ncarver;573460 Wrote:
> ... I appreciate the suggestion to try the Linn site (and sampler), but
> again, any *specific tracks/recordings* where people hear improvements
> from the hi-res versions on their systems?  I am trying to avoid buying
> a large group of recordings looking for differences.  Would like to
> start with a few that other people have already found to be able to
> discern a difference.

After I spent a whole sixteen dollars and looked at each HD track with
Audacity's Plot Spectrum function, you want to know precisely which of
the 15 tracks you should download and listen to?

Well that will take me a day or two. Assuming I can hear any
differences.  Maybe someone else will make suitable suggestions first.
But I will tell you not to try tracks 6 and 7.

--
R Johnson