Up for your consideration.

I have recently acquired my second Transporter from here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150490561556&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Now I have two units. Second one bought for "spare parts" :-)
Also now, my wife wants me to choose between her and the second
Transporter. I chose my wife - Transporter is easier to sell ;-)

Unit is brand new old stock. It comes in original, slightly beat up
from moving, "Slim Devices" box.
I opened it to verify the content and check working and cosmetic
condition. Front logo says Transporter and after powering up display
shows "Slim Devices", not "Logitech" - rare thing nowadays. Everything
is as should be - brand new. To perform test, firmware was upgraded to
latest ver 80.

I made an offer to the Ebay seller and got Transporter for $1300
shipped.
This is what I would like to get back. I'm in Orange County,
California.

If anyone interested, PM me.

--
gizek

Transporter > Adcom GFP-750 > Monarchy Audio SE-100 Deluxe MKII
monoblocks > Proac Response D2; Cardas Neutral Reference all over