perose;582607 Wrote:
> I would love for the Transporter 84 firmware to make it into the 7.5.2
> version of SBS which is pretty stable. I gave the 7.6 beta a spin so
> that I could get this feature and didn't have a lot of success.

Agree with this as well...  Looks like a simple switch and unlikely to
introduce any extra hassle into 7.5.2 stability.  Maybe someone with
the technical know-how can compile a Transporter version of the latest
7.5.2 but ideally nice to be incorporated officially.

7.6 currently functioning AWEFULLY on my Windows SBS and doesn't scan
properly.

--
Archimago