The people repairing my Transporter have replaced the defective
transformers and

quote

"Everything works spot on apart from it won't play anything! It
connects to the server and displays the track selected but wont
actually play. It just sits there with 0:00 on the time. I am going to
fit a cpu pcb from a SB3 into it (it looks the identical) and see if
that is the issue. It is almost like the unit is not receiving a clock
signal."

end quote.

Xilinx reset does not make a difference, Anyone else had this? I think
a touch may now be the best way out I guess I could still use the TP as
a pre amp. They are waiting to get their hands on a SB3.

--
valeite