OK so having managed to get Inguz working in its most basic form as an
EQ for TOUCH+7.6 (with control of settings via the web UI only!) I
thought I would have a go at getting Inguz DRC to run so I could
compare with my TACT hardware solution.

To save money (initially) I decided to use the TACT measurement
microphone, but it needs phantom power. So I got a Tascam US-122L from
eBay, for phantom power+mic pre-amp+usb recording.

Spent most of yesterday trying to get this combo to work, with little
success. I installed the latest Tascam drivers and that all works fine.
The problem I have is that there is very little gain for the mic input
and I can't get a decent level for recording.

I'm not sure if the problem lies with the mic (which works perfectly
when connected to the TACT) or the US-122L.

I guess  a few Inguz users here have this Tascam interface and are
using the Behringer or Earthworks mics?

Do you folks have any "level" issues?

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect
cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.