Have been following soundchecks thread with interest, so thought I would
try an access point to take away the wireless card operation from my
SB2.

Can't get the access point to let the SB talk to the server ;-( after
many hours of frustration over 3 weekends.

Any way, just wired it today through the conservatory across the
kitchen and lounge, no one else in ;-)

Interesting, the soundstage shrunk considerably in depth, but opened
out side to side amazingly, imaging/positioning in 2d, I guess, got far
better, but lost some clarity.

Just switched back to wireless, soundstage narrowed and deepened,
clarity is back, but I'm missing the width and clearer imaging.

Easy Q ;-)

How do I get best of both worlds ?

:D

--