michael123;619164 Wrote:
> Get the transporter, man. Your system deserves it.
> Transporter has completely different digital section

are you using the transporter wired or wireless (WLAN). I want to stick
with WLAN as I prefer it, and am wondering if the transporter sounds
good using WLAN. There are two issues here that we are discussing: 1)
Mods on the touch (2) getting good sound using wlan.

Transporter obviously does not need any mods but the 2nd issue: WLAN:
does the transporter resolve this as well?

Please advise. Thanks

--
dhinesh

Squeezebox Touch, Duet and Classic, Ayre C 5 XE MP CD Player, Audio
Research Ref 5 Preamp, Audio Research Dac 8, Mark Levinson No 436
Monoblocks, Shunyata Hydra, Cables: Shunyata Anaconda, Kimber
Palladian, Stereovox Ultra digital cable