Mnyb;614819 Wrote:
> Perhaps the fact that a once respectable hoby has degenrated to an
> obscure cult can explain a lot.

+1. I love music, and I love it when the music sounds good. I'm even
interested in technology (geek).

Still, -I refuse to call myself an audiophile-. Why? Because I'm a
skeptic, not a gullible new-age airhead who couldn't care less about
reality. The term "audiophile" has become too stigmatizing. Saying
you're an audiophile is almost as bad as admitting you're into
scientology. We need a new term for enjoying high fidelity sound,
without all that garbage baggage.

--
Soulkeeper

-that is not dead which can eternal lie. and with strange aeons even
death may die.-
touch + duet + boom + radio / wrt160n/dd-wrt / sbs 7.5.1 or
higher/win7(32b)/avira free