Phil Leigh;631633 Wrote:
> plugin.pm generates custom-convert.conf...
>
> plugin.pm does not convert anything.
> custom-convert.conf directs the conversion.
>
> you CAN just edit custom-convert.conf. However, I would urge you to
> ALSO install the plugin.pm I posted. This way, if players change/get
> added in the future the generated entries for the new/changed players
> in custom-convert.conf will be AUTOMATICALLY correct.

Promise I am not trying to be awkward, but i am just confused. In March
I think you posted a version of custom convert which you said converted
everythign to 24/96 (It was Post 156 on this thread) . I am pretty sure
that that is what i have installed.
Do I need to change that file? if so what do i need to change in it to?

I will install your new Plugin.pm

--
adamdea