lasker98;631863 Wrote:
> Phil, I don't have any correction file or eq applied. I'm using a Touch
> with duet controller. I have wired ethernet which I've had no buffering
> issues with previous to this instance.
> I've googled for solution to the clipping and I haven't found anything
> other than adjusting the gain setting in the config file. I've played
> with that through various settings, getting as far down as -50 db. No
> changes were audible and the log still show severe clipping, pretty
> much constant. The log did show the new gain settings I used but no
> changes were heard or seen in the log as far as the amount of
> clipping.
> For now I've completely uninstalled Inquz. I did have it working with
> your files, but the amount of clipping made it unlistenable. Very
> strange.
> If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to give it another go.
>
> Bill
If clipping is recorded in the inguz log.txt file then inguzdsp.exe
must have been running, which in turns means that you must have had EQ
or DRC or both operational. The clipping is caused by inguzdsp.exe
applying boost to the signal.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.