Phil Leigh;632613 Wrote:

> This proves it is possible and there is nothing inherently wrong with
> the Touch hardware or its firmware or sbs.

This proves it for your setup first of all...  ;)

Though it is good to know that your setup is working under pretty much
all conditions. At least my Toolbox can't be blamed for the mess. ;)

However. There are serveral people who complain about rebuffering
issues or better instable conditions on 24/96 PCM streaming.
I doubt that those peoples setups vary much from yours, if you run a
standard W7 and network setup

If it is correct that you won't experience any hickups even with the
toolbox installed and even via WLAN, there must be something else
wrong with those flawed boxes or setups.

What was the exact way of debugging the rebuffering issue again ?

--
soundcheck

::: ' Touch Toolbox 2.0 and more' (http://soundcheck-audio.blogspot.com)
:::  by soundcheck