I was looking for some help. I am in the process of installing an audio
cable for my in laws and can not figure out the best option. They have
an older Sony 7.1 receiver that does not have HDMI inputs but is mainly
RCA inputs. This is powering Bose surround speakers. I am hoping to
connect the receiver to the TV which are 50 feet apart. I am using a
single RG6 coax cable and crimping RCA's to each end after sneaking
through a small hole in the floor from the basement. Are there better
options that I am not using as for the cable? I am not sure if this is
the right cable. It is a very tricky wiring job and I am really looking
to get it done on the first try. Any help is appreciated. Let me know if
anyone needs more details.

Thank you,

--
lou_raffael