Daverz;639691 Wrote:
> PRaT: Pace, Timing, and Rhythm.  As far as I can tell, this quality has
> nothing to do with pace, timing or rhythm, though I can kind of see how
> some kind of phase or frequency distortion in the bass might have some
> effect on perceptions of it.  A lot of bass overhang, say, might
> obscure the rhythm section.  I think the British call this the "toe
> tapping" quality of a piece of gear (or kit, as they'd say).

Who are these "British" of whom you speak ?
I can't think of any population group in the UK who would claim to call
themselves British.
The Empire is long gone too.

I think of myself as British, but I'm an Anglo Saxon born in one of the
colonies, and as such I'm very much in the minority.

Chris :)

--
Stratmangler

There is no element of personal attack in my response.