I just purchased a Transporter with the tube output.  I love the sound,
but the unit has a loud pop whenever it switches from normal resolution
to 24/96 or 24/88.  It is very annoying, especially since my Duets do
not do this (although they do not play the hi defs natively).  Is this
really a known bug or an issue with my particular unit?  Cannot imagine
that this would go unrecognized, although I only found one post about it
via Google.  Really like the unit, but not sure that I want to have to
turn the volume down every time I change sources.  Thanks.

--
shamanjr