Hi alec,

For the purpose of audio I was only interested in audio related
processes.  Again these are tweaks I previously used on my Linux
machines. They proved to make Music Player Daemon sound really well so
I just used them on the Touch. For the Touch it would appear that the
etho IRQ would be important however I was not able to isolate that
process.  Also because the server does some work with the audio 'bits'
I applied the same tweaks [and more] to the Linux server as well.
However I have been building a cMP2 machine to use as the Squeezebox
server just to see if it makes a difference.

Cheers

--
dynaudiorules

'Dynobot's Audio' (https://sites.google.com/site/computeraudioorg/)