Harry G;655314 Wrote:
> Do you mean Linux as well as Unix? Other than displaying the interface
> and the fact that its a memory hog its worked pretty well in my Ubuntu
> box.

Yes, the developers all use linux. If you are happy with Inguz then
there is little reason to switch. If not, then brutefirdrc is maybe a
little easier to install and set up. And you can always convert Inguz
filters to brutefir.

(Setup with the Touch is not so easy in the current released version -
a new version will be released as soon we have some bad weather and I
have a reason to be indoors.)

Harry G;655314 Wrote:

> Does Brutefir allow for as many taps as Inguz?

By default brutefirdrc uses 64k, which I think is the same as Inguz,
and is more than generous for a room correction filter. A quick google
couldnt tell me how many taps Inguz supports, but brutefir (the
convolution engine used by the brutefirdrc plugin) is regularly used
with 300k taps in other applications. How many taps do you want.

The best place for brutefirdrc questions is the google groups at
http://groups.google.com/group/brutefirdrc

--
htrd

Toby Dickenson