Ikabob;655295 Wrote:
> Where is a radio for 116? Thanks.

It was another email offer from Logitech directly. When I logged into
the Logitech sales site, the Radio was $117 and the Transporter SE was
now $999, with free shipping but Calif. tax additional for me.

You folks are right about the Transporter price. I think they'd still
sell pretty well if they just kept it at, say, $749. If they actually
want to sell many...

--
desertrat58

Living room: Transporter -> Bryston BP25MC pre -> M&K active monitors +
subwoofer. Analog Sota Nova tt + Graham 2.2 arm + Benz Ace HO cart
Bedroom: Boom + Polk SW10 subwoofer
Garage: Touch + TBD audio
Office: SqueezePlay + PC with Emu 1212m soundcard analog out -> Audio
Alchemy DLC Pre -> AA OM150 amp -> old M&K sat/sub system
Everywhere: Squeeze Commander + Squeeze Player apps + HTC Incredible 2
phone -> Plantronics Voyager bt headset
Music: 1238 CDs ripped + ~1300 LPs + 80 concert DVDs