I realise this is a foobar plugin, but it strikes me there is no DR
analysis software freely available for Linux and that PMF want payment
for use of the software excl. your fb2k plugin. Surely widespread
adoption and awareness amongst the consumer population would do a lot
more to add pressure to record co execs to pull their heads out of
their asses and stop insisting on everything being butchered? Hell,
having and publishing a decent DR value on an album sleeve could
actually become a selling point.

I can't help but think that free DR analysis software available for
Lin, Win & Mac would yield a much better outcome for all, and could
easily aid in building a substantial DR database.

--
audiomuze

*'Linux finally gets a great audio tagger'
(http://www.ubuntugeek.com/linux-finally-gets-a-great-audio-tagger.html):
'puddletag' (http://puddletag.sourceforge.net/)*