I popped into my local dealer audioemotion to hear the new eastern
electric dac.

Walked into a wall of fantastic sound. Great full firm bass. Listened
to a few more tracks, nice, I am impressed, If that's the new dac then
I'm hooked. But how is it fed?

Ah there is a v-link being fed by a mac mini, and it's feeding a little
box called a Big Joe 3 and it's feeding the Dac......No!! It's feeding
some giant 20 grand speakers.....what!!!!

Slow methodical check of cabling again....
Mini mac- USB to v- link to Big Joe 3 to Speakers.

adjusted volume control of Amp and  volume went up

Dealer walks in, " impressive isn't it!, and only € 350.

It's an incredible little digital amp with a brilliant sounding dac
inside.

Hook that up to your squeezebox and feed some speakers and you will
have a fantastic sounding system for not much layout.

I was so stunned by the sound out of this little box, I forgot to check
out the new eastern electric dac.

If you call yourself an Audiophile you have to check out this amp, you
could easily justify a second system for another room, without
compromising on sound but on a modest budget and in time for Christmas
too.

--
c3p0