I'm in the final phase of testing. Just relax.

Just stepped over a little problem, which I need to get fixed first.

If you start doing happy-testing usually some odd things happen.
And that just happened to me.

Then I need to prepare also the new instructions.

I'm not sure if I manage to get all that fixed today. I'm running out
of time.

I plan to launch two packages. One for ethernet and one for WLAN.

With TT30 you'll now get all mods enabled at maximum performance.
Output is set to SPDIF. And screen is off.

This way  it'll take just one command and you're set according to my
recommendation within 20 seconds.

I hope with this I cover the majority of use-cases.

Others who run it different can e.g. turn the screen back on later on,
for those who need a screen, or change to analog out, increase the
buffer, turn infrared back on asf.

Cheers

--
soundcheck