Mr Bellow;667193 Wrote:
>  ...The sound is more defined and detailed...

That's what I like to see.  Sometimes it's shocking. I know. ;)

More natural and and especially soft sounding is how many many systems
out there sound.

The key challenge is to have a smooth silky sound with all the details
in place. Obviously first you need to know that there are hidden
details.

The better the systems the more awful awful recordings sound.
I can tell you that. I usually have two three different reference
tracks to figure out what direction I'm going.

The better the source the more you'll see the weaknesses of your
downstream engine.

Bottom line I'm  not saying that everything is 100% correct with the
toolbox default settings. I can change these in two minutes. Some of
you can do it by yourself.

Let see how things are developing. I also got quite some very positive,
though also pretty quick feedbacks from other sources.

I'm sure we'll find some kind of common sense about what's going on
there.

There's always an option to go back.

Let's collect some more feedback first.

--