firedog;673157 Wrote:
> I don't think of clean power as a tweak. However, I do question whether
> it takes $30K to get there.
>
> Butpeople who have $30K to spend on a cable or on separate dedicated
> power supply to their listening room probably are spending a minimum of
> $100K, if not several times that, on their audio system. Their are lots
> of of fantastic speakers available for multiples of $30K.

Even then paying $30k for this cable would only at best ensure that
your power didn't get any dirtier between the wall socket and the
equipment ac socket. If one were spending one's money proportionately I
would have thought that one would need to spend at least $500,000 on the
mains itself and perhaps $500  an hour on a group of people who would
hit anyone making a noise outside one's house during listening sessions

--
adamdea