Some feedback about latest SBGK findings on my system:
1) there is definitely some obvious changes in the soundstage: seems
wider, instruments are more distinct but seem also more distant with
maybe some loss in soundstage depth
2) reveals a lot of details never heard before but with some loss of
warmth in the medium for voices and strings, sounding more metallic
3) less black, noise floor seems higher and instruments sound wider,
less ponctual, maybe as a result of a diminution of the contrast
All in all, not sure it is my preferred settings due to the loss of mid
warmth and soundstage depth but this might be because it reveals my own
system drawbacks. Didn't do listening comparison with others settings
yet to confirm these impressions.
Anyone with similar impressions?

--
evdplancke