SBGK;681356 Wrote:
> asking for some help
>
> in Soundcheck's TT3.0 instructions
>
> section 1.2 has volume control set to 'volume controls adjust outputs'
>
> and in section 2.a it says set audio settings volume to 100%
>
> I implemented the above.
>
> I have vollock enabled.
>
> when I checked the server settings the volume control had been changed
> back to 100%
>
> the question is should the volume control be at 100% setting or 'volume
> controls adjust outputs' setting ? I would say the latter sounds better.

am definately getting more detail with 'volume controls adjust outputs'
setting, whether it sounds good will need more listening, sounds a
little louder than 100% setting, the 100% setting has a tighter sound
with less perceived detail. anyone else with a highly resolving system
care to try it ? this is with vollock on.

--
SBGK