Somewhat off topic but...

I tried to use ProLasso on my computer (default settings except higher
priority for SqueezeboxServer) and ended with an instable system,
mainly when multiple sessions are started on the PC for distinct
users... at one point in time, the I/O processes are freezeing (freeze
of the mouse and keyboard, audio/video output intermittently
frozen,...) and I have to do an abrupt shutdown/restart to get the hand
back.

Also experimenting instability issues with Fidelizer in audiophile
mode: cannot get out of the screensaver mode when screensaver is
activated.

Did someone experiment similar issues with ProLasso and/or Fidelizer?

--
evdplancke