steveinaz;684656 Wrote:
> The bigger question is: Why are people so pre-occupied with the
> decisions of other people? Is hi-fi not a hobby? What fun is it to have
> a hobby---and then "sit in the box" never trying anything new? Where's
> the passion in that?
>
> Experiment gents. Let the lab rats be lab rats, let the nut jobs be nut
> jobs. If hi-fi was all about: "buy this, this, and this; you're done."
> Where the hell is the fun in -that-?
>
> Lighten up, and enjoy the music baby. If that exotic cable blows up
> your skirt---I say go for it. If tweaking that Touch to perfection
> gives you a woodie, woodie it up man. Hobbies are suppose to be fun,
> no?

Heheheheh, I like this point of view!

--
rgro

Rg

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Vortexbox > Touch (wired) via optical > Rega
DAC > LFD LE IV Signature amp > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305
sub.

Home Theatre:  Duet/SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5
Classic 5.1.

SBS 7.7.1 r33751 on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 2.0.  Touch w/Hardware
V.5.  Touch: FW 7.7.1 r9558.  Duet: FW 7.7.1 r9557.