magiccarpetride;684689 Wrote:
> If I place a water filter at the end of my faucet, according to your
> logic, that would be useless, because there are miles of miles of water
> pipes leading to my house, and these pipes are supplying unclean water.
> According to your reasoning, I should place water filters every step of
> the way in order to get clean water?
>
> Were you home schooled by any chance?

BUZZ - Wrong analogy!

A power cable is NOT a filter and if it is acting as a filter than it
is NOT a proper power cable.

A water filter is a filter in that it removes unwanted particles from
the water, particles which may in fact have come from those miles of
piping leading to your house.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch