kidstypike;684858 Wrote:
> Waxed floss is OK, but I find it needs weighting. A small blob of
> blu-tac moulded round every 28cm (approx) tidies the sound up
> significantly.

......but if you add 2 parts whipped cream to one part sherbet, it will
completely clear it, fold it up and put it in a drawer.

Try stroking your touch every morning with a shaving brush which
massively increases the low end heft , cleans your oven and makes your
neighbour give back your lawn mower; but unless the brush is real
badger  it makes only a minor contribution to solving the euro crisis.

--
adamdea