I would like to provide herewith again a short straight feedback to
Klaus and the community about playing TT3:

I don’t like to include other chain members (DAC, amplifier and
speakers) for inculcating the sound, so this is just my subjective
opinion regarding the differences of priorities on the same chain,
without any blind test side by side: (not necessary at all if you have
a good brain memory)

Setting: TT3 + SBT default priorities + buffer 4000
---> The sound, as well the treble, is well balanced with more accurate
bass, the lower the buffer is chosen down from the default with a
laid-back effect comparing the following on:

Setting: TT3 vanilla (buffer 3400)
---> Crisp sound, more in your face, highs through audible and also
crispy but slightly more restrained bass but very accurate; bass is
deteriorating rapidly in performance, the higher buffer is selected.

Anyway, the last setting is indeed closer to me, but here we are
talking really of marginal changes in sound, nothing earth-shattering.
I would have had keep this setting but because of the unbalanced treble
(left harsher than the right channel at 44.1 khz / 16: check out close
at the speakers) which is possibly due to the low buffer setting at
3400 and the priority like PIDJIVEALSA with 96.

Therefore, I would like to ask around here again, if other people
experience this same with vanilla TT3 regarding the unbalanced treble:
if so, perhaps it would be a further improvement opportunity for TT4
..?

By the way, please interrupt some arrogant statements that have nothing
to do with this forum: not worth the time. This is all about TT3 and not
a forum for further realizations of any kind.

Jacky

--
Jacky