darrell;687939 Wrote:
> Another thought: for those who insist on server tweaking, why are you
> messing around at the edges of a monolithic, proprietary operating
> system?
Darrell, you forgot that Windows (especially Windows 7) sounds better
than any other OS - that is proven!1!!! ;-) That makes me think of
another, so far disregarded issue: If I listen to music at home, is it
sufficient to use -Windows 7 Home Premium- or do I need -Windows 7
Professional-? For the kids, -Windows 7 Starter- is all they need,
that's for sure - but on the other hand: will -Windows 7 Starter-
damage their young, innocent ears? This should be taken into
consideration, too!!!1!

--
carp

Carsten