magiccarpetride;688442 Wrote:
> Define 'communicate properly'. According to who? There is more than one
> potential position of authority, as I'm sure you know already.
>
> And also, not everything that is official at a certain moment stays
> official for long.

Tiresome pseudo-intellectual faux-Continental-philosophy relativistic
poseurism aside, it's often the case that one can make confident
judgements about states of affairs in the world, without reference to
"authority".

By any standard definition of trollish behavior, yours of late meets
the standard.

Reality isn't optional, as I noted before.

--
totoro

sb3 -> mccormack dna .5 -> audio physic tempo 4 + rel storm 3