You can see the that the project was completed in July and somehow I've
managed
to delay ordering the dining room table we agreed to have!

Well, somebody is collecting the old dining room table on Sunday from
our current dining in preparation of it becoming a 2nd sitting
room/son's playroom!

The ordering of the new table is imminent ahhhhh.

My wife has agreed that the table can remain in the far left of the
room close to the window until we have guests around and we can then
move the table into the centre of the room.

Will this still work as the table will not be directly between me and
the speakers ? The speakers are approximately 5ft apart and I will
hopefully remain 5ft away - triangle, this is what I want isn't it ?

The only remaining task is to convince the Mrs to get the 1500 length
table instead of the 1810mm one! The 13cm could be vital!

Any other advise appreciated

|Filename: room not to scale.JPG                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13039|

tank121

Squeezebox touch
Squeezeplug running on Dockstar
Audiolab MDAC
Arcam A85 amp
Chord rumour speaker cable
Dali Mentor Menuets on Custom Design stands

Room 2
Boom

Bedroom
RADIO