paul.raulerson;693820 Wrote:

> Going out on a limb here, but some folks I know claim that emailing a
> file can "change" it and make it sound different. I would normally
> discount that out of hand, but this came from a very noted record
> producer and engineer with her own studio. That gives me serious pause.

This is easy to clear up. compare the emailed file (bit for bit) with
the original. If it is the same, it is the same, and will sound the
same, regardless of the credentials of those who say otherwise. If it
is not the same, all bets are off.

The argument from authority is a very poor one.

--
darrell