darrenyeats;695950 Wrote:
> About your comment about the integrity of the digital data - I agree but
> you mention it for ethernet and of course the comment applies equally to
> wifi. The question about wifi AND ethernet is about noise which might
> affect the player, not data.
Point taken. Although actually, for some of the fringe on this forum
the question is also about how the noise will affect the data over
ethernet. Personally, considering the distance, floors, walls,
switches, etc that come between the computer and the SBs, I'll take my
chances on an electrically noisy computer affecting either the data or
the player.  :-)

--
aubuti