SamS;697631 Wrote:
> Please, someone tell me how to fix/reset this.  My TP makes this noise
> every 3 seconds and it's driving me nuts.

hmmm, not sure this will work, but can't hurt to do a xlinx reset.
remove power to TP, point remote at TB while pressing the "1" key and
at the same time restore power to TP. You'll see the screen say
something about xlinx reset then you can quit pressing the "1" key.

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER,
or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag