Bytec;698352 Wrote:
> In case of digital transport Touch Toolbox mods will not have any
> positive effects, but there is always a possibility to brake things and
> ruin your Logitech SB user experience (turning off display, IR, etc).

True. My iPhone ran out of battery juice, and because I had the SBT
screen turned off, I was left with no other choice and was forced to
grab my iPad in order to select what to play next. Terrible, terrible
experience, I blame Soundcheck for tricking me into this.

Is that what kids nowadays call 'the first world problem meme'?

--
magiccarpetride