pkfox wrote:
> Hi Aubuti, do you have one of these units ? They do look appealing but
> the graphics capability would be wasted  with my setup.

I have a Fit-PC2, and have been using it exclusively as a music server
for almost three years.  It's on 24/7 except when I go on holiday or the
power goes off.

It's an excellent piece of kit, extremely well made, very durable.  I
don't think you'd need one of the newer models, the Fit2 (like mine) is
still available and is just fine for LMS.  It can do a lot more, LMS
barely impacts on it's cycles.

I bought mine diskless and installed a 500gb 2.5" drive -- completely
foolproof, just slides into place.  You then need to install an OS,
though -- you can get a unit with Linux pre-installed, but the drive
size is limited.

Highly recommended.

Ron