ralphpnj wrote:
> Now, now Gary we mustn't talk politics, however I do agree with you. By
> the way the anti-science crowd maybe ruining more than the US since that
> same anti-science crowd are also the climate change deniers.

;-)   My lips are sealed about politics (I only have time to debate
audiophoolia on this forum).  But one last point, in my circle of
friends and co-workers there are hard core republicans, hard core
democrats, and hardcore everything else.  But the one thing all of us in
my circle of acquaintances *can* agree on is that too much these days
facts are considered things that can be ignored and too many folks are
making decisions based on subjective beliefs and facts and science be
damned.  Sounds a lot like modern audiophiles to me....