ralphpnj,yes i live next door to the Linn factory here in
Waterfoot...........

very happy with the DS so far folks

i had demos of the early DS lineup 3/4 years ago and decided to keep my
Transporter,at the time they (DS); had no radio
capability.............which was the deciding factor.

the present DS lineup had had a marked improvement,it's hard to quantify
the audio differences after such a short time.

it's almost like running in a new more expensive stylus........your
attention is suddenly drawn to something in a musical passage and you
THOUGHT you knew so well.................

the overall musical impression is excellent and the software front-end
from either my Galaxy Note or Ipad 2  is getting better......i have the
best of both controls from Android and Apple i.e BubbleDS,Minim or Linn
Kinsky.

it IS an expensive piece of equipment,but the ends justify the
means..........so we all keep telling each other :)

Sean's Transporter was a one off,more's the pity....... Transporter 2
would have been even better i'm sure,but i have enjoyed listening to
more and varied music thanks to that creation of his.

must get my Cat6e installed soon,i'm presently using a fancy gadget
(ASUS EA-N66); which is in use as a wireless/Ethernet adaptor.

cheers

dennis