It's been my experience that discussing <religion> concerns with
non-adherents-of<religion> is a non-starter.  It is much too important
for most people to believe that there are no new experiences to be had.
A true shame.  I can't understand why non-adherents-of-<religion> would
bother lurking and posting when they have little or no interest and
certainly little or no experience.  Can you imagine if the box wine
crowd flooded a wine forum?  Or a bud light fan lurking and posting in a
craft beer forum?  Yikes.

You can enjoy good music and good sound without drinking the cool-aid...