Apesbrain wrote:
> At the risk of further controversy, I firmly believe they also -taste-
> best.

Not so fast!

Microwaved canned yellow corn kernels (#15 - worst sounding) served on
fine Waterford china will always taste night and day better than grilled
with husk still on white corn kernels (#1 - best sounding) served on
thin paper plates. After all we are audiophiles and audiophiles
understand that the more expensive is always better than less expensive.
So think of the serving plates like USB cables - the more expensive the
cable/plate the better the sound/taste. Anything less we are simply tone
deaf Walmart shoppers listening to cheap plastic Chinese made
iBoomboxes.

|Filename: _0004_iP4GZC_HR2.jpg                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14609|