Hi all

I would be grateful if anyone could help me with installing a Superclock
4 in my 2007 Transporter.  I bought the clock form Audiocom
International but sadly have had no reply to my repeated requests for
assistance...
The clock has either a 3.3V or 5V supply but there is no indication as
to which I should use in the Transporter.  If any of you have either
installed a Superclock or have info on what the correct voltage is, I
would appreciate your advice.
I attach two pics that were initially sent to me by Audiocom

regards

Jose

1468114682

|Filename: 011mod.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14682|