Mnyb wrote:
> Loudspeakers are always riddled with compromises even the most expensive
> ones the art is actually tuning 1000's of compromises against each other
> and as always I dont think the most expensive audiphile exotica is the
> answer ;) in this world the price is an intergral part of the product
> and as long as audiophiles(fools) are awe struck (dumb struck ) by this
> it will remain like this.

There are those of us considering audiophile a badge who understand that
source material, speaker position, and available wattage make some
difference.

On the other hand, I heard some Focals pointed to the short side of the
room and they were unreasonable.

I have a variety of speakers and I am proud that some were made by me.

BFL