Happy Memorial Day long weekend to the American friends!

Gonna go on vacation with the family to San Diego next week so hoping
for some nice sun, heat, good food, etc... compared to Vancouver (not
bad, just not hot enough for me this time of year!).

Anyhow, another blog dropping before I head off this weekend... Hey I
like software, GUI, features, etc. Just don't tell me "bit-perfect"
sounds different! :-)

http://archimago.blogspot.ca/2013/05/measurements-bit-perfect-audiophile.html

Wondering, other than foobar, JPLAY (looks very strange), JRiver are
there other "audiophile" players on Windows to consider?