Archimago wrote:
> :-)
>
> Once I finish the JPLAY test, the closet is looking pretty threadbare I
> think... Just in time for summer with the kids and an overseas trip.
>
> fordgtlover is sending me a Receiver to test so I likely will do a
> refresh of the older measurements of the Squeezebox gear (most likely
> another look at the Touch).
>
> If you guys have any new ideas for tests or a question around something
> that I might be able to have a look at on the test bench, let me know...
> Especially regarding the SB Receiver before I send it back and the
> Touch before I hook it back upstairs!

how do you calibrate your measurements ? I can quite clearly hear that
different JPlay engines sound different, but your measurements can't
differentiate between them. What differences can your measurements
identify ?

how about testing win 7 vs win 8, they sound different, would your
measurements identify any differences there ?

Touch optimisations http://touchsgotrythm.blogspot.co.uk/