SBGK wrote:
> seems so
>
> "Julf - When your CA membership was reinstated you agreed not to engage
> in unprofessional behavior. Based on a review of your posts since that
> time I believe you've violated that agreement. A warning simply doesn't
> go far enough. I've decided to ban you from the CA forums for good."

The problem is that "unprofessional behavior" at CA seems to be daring
to bring up facts, science, and engineering in a thread.

*Location 1:* VortexBox (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify