Dear Mr Swenson,
My name is Alex and I am a Master student (Media Management and
Entrepreneurship) at the University Fresenius, Cologne. I have seen you
in this fantastic blog and was really impressed by your ideas and
facts.

My team of three is looking for hardware experts who could help us with
the hardware design of our product. We are currently developing a Smart
Home Solution, which offers an all in one solution for media content and
transfers it all to your tv or sound system.

About our Product:
Our product is a HDMI-stick or -box and also an application. The stick
is for a television or a sound stereo system. The application runs also
on smartphones. The stick transfers audio (spotify, simfy and other
audio online services) and video (netflix, videoload and other video
services) content, own content (videos, fotos from dropbox for example)
and free tv to your television screen. The smartphone would be the
remote.

Our project team consists of business modell experts (economic experts)
and we need people, who can design our hardware and realize our product.
For software developing, we are in contact with the ipeng developers.
For the user interface, we have some experts from Germany. The business
modell is running too.

However we would need hardware experts to create a wonderful product.

We hope you will be interested in our idea and would like to know more
about it. For more information I could also send you a presentation,
just let me know.

Best wishes
Alex